Umba Daima is a creative agency working on exciting creative projects while building community and engagement in the NFT space.
We’re looking for an honest, hard-working, systems-oriented, and task-oriented Curriculum & Experience Designer who can work on a variety of educational and experience based projects for the Umba Daima community and our clients.
We are expanding our initiatives dedicated to educating our community extremely quickly, and experiencing a high rate of interest in our programs. You will get to work with UD and various clients in or around the crypto and NFT space who are looking to build engagement and community through experiential learning and programs.
You can learn more about our company here.
- Assessment, design, and implementation of curriculums for Company and client projects.
- Learn about the different personas of community members within Umba Daima and within client communities and the best ways to engage them
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in cryptocurrency & NFT space - specifically client NFTs
- Creating educational material for Web3 & NFT focused programs. Materials can include PDFs, infographics, videos, study guides, and presentations.
- Developing structurals layouts for IRL and virtual courses
- Testing and problem solving all ideas
- Ensure the creation and implementation of customized experiences for the digital and in person users
- Proven work experience as a Curriculum and Experience Designer
- Experience participating in a Web3 community prior and after a token launch is a bonus
- Experience planning and running community initiatives and campaigns
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills
- Familiarity with modern and traditional training methods
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to plan, manage time and multitask effectively
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Attention to detail and mastery of information design
- Advanced database and computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced record-keeping skills
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
- Familiar with Google Drive (Docs & Sheets) and Tech Savvy
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Motivated, self-driven and independent self-starter who will research and learn the skills and knowledge they need to be successful
- Able to work independently with a flexible and responsive schedule
- Seeks out collaboration in effort to enhance productivity
- Excellent writing skills
- Inquisitive mindset
For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org