Umba Daima is an NFT studio working on exciting creative projects while building community and providing Web3 / NFT experiences.
We’re looking for a leader and people manager to begin the process of building out our marketing department and various new marketing initiatives. This work involves recruiting and managing talent, building systems for our marketing department, and developing/executing marketing initiatives. The Director of Growth Marketing will be developing and implementing marketing strategies to drive growth in 4 key areas
- Brand Awareness
You can learn more about our company here.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about strategic thinking, has an aptitude for innovation, and has experience with marketing to international audiences. They need to be a strong empathetic leader who can lead in a high intensity start-up environment that is constantly evolving. This position has the potential to change the general public’s perceptions of NFTs, Web3, and art.
- Generate and increase traffic to Umba Daima platforms, websites, and projects
- Understand revenue needs and goals, and create marketing initiatives accordingly
- Effectively plan and manage marketing campaigns for NFT projects and collections
- Work with project & community managers to implement marketing initiatives for programs, online events, in-person events, other activations, and our brands: Black NFT Art, The Unseen Gallery, The NFT Roundtable Podcast
- Work in tandem with agencies and other marketing contractors
- Maintain current, effective, and cost-efficient marketing collateral in coordination with the graphics department (e.g. flyers, displays, slideshows, ads, and any other needed materials)
- Keep current with Web3 events, activities, initiatives, etc...
- Coordinate with design, content, and community teams to make strategic content and announcements across various platforms (email, Discord, socials, etc)
- Keep all information current and active on the website and social media.
- Find and build effective relationships with international stakeholders, Web3 brands, and community partners
- Find, onboard, and manage influencers
- Make data informed decisions and evaluate marketing initiatives
- Recruit, interview, and onboard new talent to help execute on marketing initiatives and increase the marketing department’s capacity.
- 5 years experience in a growth marketing position
- Proven experience with growing brands, audiences, and communities
- Proficiency in MailChimp, Google Suite, social media scheduling apps, and digital advertising tools
- Experience creating and managing digital advertising campaigns, particularly ads and influencer campaigns on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Google, and Youtube.
- Experience networking and building strategic relationships
- Experience working with content creators, writers, designers, and influencers
- Strong outreach and communications skills
- Experience working on cross-disciplinary teams
- Ability to successfully multitask and manage several projects at once in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Professional and effectual communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management and organization abilities
- Capable of managing a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends, and occasional travel
- Comfortable with ambiguity and entrepreneurship
- Data-driven with strong numerical skills
- Ability to work on an international team with diverse cultures, backgrounds, and time zones
- Ability to synthesize large, complex data sets into simple recommendations
- High integrity work ethic and a strong passion for music, art, Web3, and NFTs
- Experience making high level decisions around how to structure teams for success
- Media and PR experience
- Web3 marketing experience
- Experience creating and/or collecting NFTs
- Experience marketing NFT projects or initiatives
For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org