Umba Daima is an NFT studio working on exciting creative projects while building community and providing Web3 / NFT experiences.
We’re looking for an honest, hard-working, strategic, and people-oriented Project Manager who can develop and manage various initiatives and projects within the Umba Daima ecosystem. The Project Manager will be planning, organizing, executing, and directing the completion of ongoing and upcoming Umba Daima projects.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about strategic thinking, has an aptitude for innovation, and has experience managing cross-functional relationships between teams.
You can learn more about our company here.
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
The Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple small-to-large-scale projects from start to finish. The position requires significant collaboration with internal and external teams. It involves coordinating multiple moving parts, ensuring that project leads are connecting and communicating essential information to one another, and fostering integration across workstreams. The Project Manager will also be responsible for determining when to execute on certain project tasks and when to delegate to other team members. Depending on the project you will work closely with the founders, operations team, community team, or other stakeholders to create and improve processes and execute projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end, including project scope and goals and oversee quality control throughout the projects’ lifecycle.
- Collaborate with various departments and teams to align projects to overarching strategies.
- Execute project planning and task tracking, and deliver large-scale integrated projects across community, operations, and NFT project teams.
- Lead collaborative sessions with project teams including planning meetings, weekly check-ins, daily standups, and retrospectives. Share notes, action items, and feedback with the project teams.
- Develop full-scale project plans and track project timelines and milestones using shared project management tools (Asana).
- Manage research activities, including coordination with vendors, scheduling, and management of transcriptions, incentives, and other research materials
- Build and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential roadblocks, and devise contingency plans
- Work closely with project and team leads to stay aligned on top of mission priorities
- Deliver progress reports and provide monthly accomplishments for reporting purposes.
- 3 years experience effectively managing both small and large projects that involve 4 or more stakeholders.
- Ability to work in dynamic, often ambiguous conditions requiring rapid transitions and comfort with shifting priorities.
- An ability to work collaboratively in multidisciplinary groups.
- High emotional intelligence and an ability to empathize with clients, co-workers, and end community members.
- Experience working with common project management and design tools such as Asana and 17Hats).
- No degree required, only relevant experience.
- Capable of managing a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends, and occasional travel
- Web3 marketing experience
- Experience creating and/or collecting NFTs
- Experience marketing NFT projects or initiatives
For questions contact email@example.com