Umba Daima is an NFT studio working on exciting creative projects while building community and providing education.
We are seeking experienced Workshop Facilitators. Facilitators will develop and deliver workshops to Umba Daima clients and community members both online and in real life. A strong candidate will have knowledge of adult learning theories and how to apply them, as well as a genuine desire to educate and onboard people into Web3 and NFTs, commitment to a positive learning experience, and the flexibility to alter and utilize diverse facilitation strategies to meet learner needs as they arise. In this position, previous leadership and education experience is quite valuable.
While building and maintaining our community you will get to work with various brands and artists.
You can learn more about our company here.
- Encourage participants to put their new abilities into practice and pass them on after the event
- Manage logistics of running training programs to ensure successful learner experience by managing pre-work, session environment in-person or virtually, communications, tracking completion, and post-session follow-ups.
- Facilitate sessions in-person or virtual to maximize learning
- Create standard workshop decks and materials that can be re-used and improved upon
- Maintain a high level of enthusiasm throughout the delivery of highly interactive, engaging, and meaningful sessions.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the program content and materials and facilitate discussion to help participants develop awareness of their strengths, opportunities, and insights into new ways to lead their teams
- Serve as subject matter expert for the Instructional Design team, providing feedback on new approaches and actively participating in designing curriculum
- Communicates with internal stakeholders regarding participant engagement and success of workshops
- Market workshops to your audience and promote sign ups through social media, word of mouth, and other marketing channels
- Distribute surveys to assess workshop effectiveness and help with making improvements
- Exceptional questioning and challenging skills (both in-person and virtual) leading learners to new insights
- Ability to facilitate complex discussions revolving around Web3 and NFTs
- Comfortable with ambiguity - remains present under pressure, maintains control, and makes quick evaluations.
- Ability to efficiently articulate significant talking points in a conversation
- Ability to be adaptable and capable of addressing difficult conversations and assisting others in connecting concepts and skills to their goals.
Skills in Interpersonal Communication
- Capable of coaching participants both individually and in a group
- Connection with participants on a deeper level and follow up to gather feedback and ensure a positive experience
- 5 or more years experience in education (children or adults), workshop facilitation, and/or public speaking
- Strong preparation and organizational skills
- Facilitation experience preferred including instructor-led (in person), virtual instructor-led, video, and blended delivery using various tools (e.g., Zoom)
- Ability to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal and use logic and methods to solve difficult problems effectively
- Ability to adjust facilitation approach and techniques to ensure maximum effectiveness across a diverse audience of participants
- Demonstrates initiative and personal accountability, meets work demands according to the highest standards, maintains confidentiality, acts with honesty and integrity in all situations, and is viewed as a trusted advisor
- Ability to collaborate across the organization with multiple levels of leadership
- Strong speaking and writing skills, including the ability to communicate in settings of various sizes and using multiple media
- Ability to provide advice/direction in primary areas of expertise
For questions contact email@example.com